Onshore Fire Protection

Installation of a fire protection system prevents damage to your property, inventory, documents, equipment, personal belongings, and your life. Precision Powered Products delivers years of reliable performance.

Only 10% of Onshore Fire Pumps are Vertical turbine pumps. The rest of the 90% are horizontal split case pumps. It depends upon the source of water you are using for the pump.

On initiating, the pump should have a positive head at the eye of the impeller. Only then it pulls a lift during operation. We will assist you in the determination of a suitable design for your pump based on your project requirements.

Our onshore customers include leading engineering firms, sprinkler installers, power plants, airports, and petrochemical companies.